The Quantega Recruitment Process is a systematically planned process with 3 phases. In the first phase all the candidates who have completed the registration process Successfully will be going under Quantega Pre-Employment Cognitive Test. Quntega’s cognitive ability test is designed to measure an individual’s cognitive Aptitude Ability. We use this in the recruitment process to help predict a candidate’s future aptitude for the position.
In second phase candidates who qualify the first round will go for General Intelligence & Group Discussion. Personal Interview the third phase will be a formal discussion between the Quantega hirer and an applicant or candidate, typically in person, in which information will be exchanged, with the intention of establishing the applicant's suitability for a position.
|1||Start of Online Registration for Quantega Campus 2018-2019||25st June, 2018 10:00 AM|
|2||Last Date of Registrations||25th July, 2018 5:00 PM|
|3||Last Date for Paying Application Fees||25th July, 2018 5:00 PM|
|4||Download of QPECT Exam 2018 Admit Card||25th October 2018 10:00 AM Onwards|
|5||Conduct of Quantega Pre-Employment Cognitive Test 2018-2019||4th November 2018|
|6||Result of QPECT 2018-2019||15th November 2018|
|7||Quantega App Based Group Discussions for Shortlisted Candidates||25th November - 15th December 2018 (as per candidate’s Scheduled Date)
25th December 2018 - 10th January 2019 (For Year 2019 Passing Candidates - as per Candidate’s Scheduled Date )
|8||Download Call Letters For Personal Interviews||14th January 2019|
|9||Conduct of Personal Interviews||15th January - 30th January 2019|
|10||Declaration of Final Results||5th February 2019|
In the first phase all the candidates who have completed the registration process successfully will be going under Quantega Pre-Employment Cognitive Test.
Quntega’s cognitive ability test is designed to measure an individual’s cognitive function in a specific area, such as verbal reasoning, spatial awareness or mathematics. We use this in the recruitment process to help predict a candidate’s future aptitude for the position. The Cognitive Ability Test access following abilities:
Challenge candidates ability to comprehend and reason using concepts expressed through words.
Statement 1: All guys are soccer players
What conclusion can you draw based on these statements?
A. None of the children are guys
2. Caselet based
(a) Indian economy has been unaffected by any global slowdown.
Efficiently measure a candidate’s good vocabulary and a strong command of English.
1. Idioms and Phrases- His wife never lets him do what he wants and as a result he leads a dog's life.
(A) easts what he can
2. Choose the correct alternative which can be substituted for the below given word/ sentence.
Effectively process of using a rational, systematic series of steps based on sound mathematical procedures and given statements to arrive at a conclusion.
1. Clocks Calendar and Age- In the time in which the second hand covers 3960 degrees, how many degrees does the hour hand move?
a) 11 b) 5.5 c)3/4 d) 55
2. Coding and Decoding- In a certain code language, ‘kew xas huma deko’ means ‘she is eating apples’; ‘kew tepo qua’ means ‘she sells toys’ and ‘sul lim deko’ means ‘I like apples’. Which word in that language means ‘she’ and ‘apples’?
a. xas & deko
Logical process in which a conclusion is based on the concordance of multiple premises that are generally assumed to be true.
1. Write the if-then statement that follows from the pair of true statements. If a number is divisible by 10, then it is divisible by 2. If a number is divisible by 2, then it is even.
A. If a number is divisible by 10, then it is even,
2. If n is an integer, then which of the following is an odd integer.
Efficiently measure a candidate’s disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
1. Interpreting Information
Several years ago, Harold and his wife adopted a two-year-old orphan named Betty. Today, Betty is an undergraduate student, living far away from home. Harold feels unhappy and misses Betty tremendously. He would like her to come home more often. Proposed Assumption: Harold’s wife doesn’t feel unhappy.
A. Conclusion follows
2. Hey, I don't see what's wrong with taking a pad of paper or a few computer disks home from the office. I mean, they'll never be missed by anyone. Besides, this company has been underpaying me for years.
A. Look Who's Talking
Challenge and assess both evaluate numerical ability and problem solving skills of candidates.
1. A and B together can do a piece of work in 18 days, B and C in 24 days, and A and C in 36 days. The number of days all of them working together take to complete the work is:
2. Let g(x) be a function such that g(x + 1) + g(x – 1) = g(x) for every real x. Then for what value of p is the relation g(x+p) = g(x) necessarily true for every real x?
Let candidates being able to formulate theories about the nature of objects and ideas.
2. Choose the image that completes the pattern :
Let candidates experience the job and see how they respond to life-like situations.
1. At the end of a busy day at work, you accidentally send an e-mail containing an attachment with some confidential client information to the wrong person. Which of the following would be the best thing to do?
A - Decide to leave the office and deal with any problems tomorrow.
2. You have recently invoiced a new client for products sold and services rendered, but you feel the client is being evasive. Two weeks after receiving your invoice, the client requested an alternative invoice format, stating their system cannot process the invoice in its current state. You oblige and resend the invoice, but after another week they request that additional account information be presented on the invoice, which is highly unusual. Based on conversations with your manager, it seems the client is experiencing financial problems, and may be unable to pay the invoice at this time.
A. Refuse to update the invoice and remind the client of their obligation to pay.
Challenge candidates as a higher-order cognitive process and intellectual function that requires the modulation and control of more routine or fundamental skills.
1. Once I choose a solution, I develop an implementation plan with the sequence of events necessary for completion.
A. Not at all
2. I strive to look at problems from different perspectives and generate multiple solutions.
A. Not at all
Effectively recognize, understand and manage our own emotions and influence the emotions of others.
1. I struggle to build rapport with others.
A. Not at all
2. I find it hard to focus on something over the long term.
A. Not at all
Interpretation is the process of making sense of numerical data that has been collected, analyzed, and presented.
1.The circle-graph given here shows the spendings of a country on various sports during a particular year. Study the graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
A. Rs. 2,50,000
2. Answer the question based on the given line graph.
Ratio of Exports to Imports (in terms of money in Rs. crores) of Two Companies Over the Years
Effectively assess the process of making choices by identifying a decision, gathering information, and assessing alternative resolutions.
1. I determine the factors most important to the decision, and then use those factors to evaluate my choices.
A. Not at all
2. I consider a variety of potential solutions before I make my decision.
A. Not at all
Efficiently measure a candidate’s fundamental skills include basic skills and computational skills.
1.Simple and Compound Interest- The simple Interest on a certain sum of money at the rate of 4% p.a. for 5 years is Rs. 1680. At what rate of interest the same amount of interest can be received on the same sum after 4 years ?
a) 5% b)6% c)7% d)8%
2. Fractions- The width of a rectangular hall is ½ of its length. If the area of the hall is 450 sq.m, what is the difference between its length and breadth?
Challenge candidates capacity to understand, reason and remember the spatial relations among objects or space.
1. Which of the shapes shown could be made from the pattern?
2. Officer Garcia starts from location ‘N’ and proceeds as follows: right onto West St - heading East, fourth left - heading North, first right - heading East, first right - heading South, third right – heading West. He proceeds West for one block. Where is location ‘P’ in relation to his current position?
Effectively assess is often used in applications that involve prediction, forecasting, or behavior.
1. What sequence should replace the question mark?
2. Which box is next in the sequence?
Merit List will be drawn on the basis of marks scored in the QPECT Examination.
Quantega Provides IT Solutions across many Domains and Quantega Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 of Graduate Freshers would be for various Project domains like Education, Gaming, Media & Entertainment, Robotics, Manufacture, Logistics, Travel and Transport, Data and Network, Social Applications, Energy Management, Aerospace, Agriculture, Banking & Finance, Healthcare Life Sciences.
|State Code||State/UT||Quantega Pre-Employment Cognitive Test||General Intelligence & Behaviour Analysis (Candidates can give exam online)||Personal Interview|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Nellore, Anantapur||Visakhapatnam|
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat,Tezpur||Guwahati|
|5||Bihar||Patna, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur||Patna|
|7||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai/Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|8||Dadra Nagar Haveli||Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|9||Daman & Diu||Daman & Diu|
|12||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Vadodara, Rajkot||Ahmedabad|
|13||Haryana||Chandigarh, Sonipat, Gurugram, Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Hisar||Gurugram|
|14||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu|
|16||Jharkhand||Ranchi, Bokaro Steel City, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad||Ranchi|
|17||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysore, Belgaum, Hubballi(Hubli)||Bangalore|
|18||Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kollam||Cochin|
|20||Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain||Indore|
|21||Maharashtra||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Nashik, Thane||Pune, Mumbai|
|26||Odisha||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Berhampur (Ganjam), Balasore||Bhubaneswar|
|28||Punjab||Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Patiala||Amritsar|
|29||Rajasthan||Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer||Jaipur|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Salem||Chennai|
|32||Telangana||Hyderabad, Warangal, Khammam, Karimnagar||Hyderabad|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Agra, Meerut||Lucknow, Kanpur|
|35||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee||Roorkee|
|36||West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Howrah, Durgapur, Bardhman, Asansol, Haldia||Kolkata, Siliguri|